Hiking now becomes a popular activity for those who want to maintain an active and healthy lifestyle. Even hikers with foot conditions such as flat feet also enjoy this activity.
So, what is the best hiking shoes for flat feet men? We have researched a ton of products to make this helpful list. Read up on to know more!
10. Keen Targhee II
The first excellent product on our list is a hiking shoe from Keen. The 100% leather material makes it more durable than others. It offers lots of support due to its mid-cut features and stability shanks.
The easy-on heel comes with ESS shank and Torsion stability. They help with stability and keep the footwear straight, which is ideal for users who want to prevent their ankles and feet from turning in while walking.
For other foot issues, it will reduce pain as well as make hiking a possibility for flat-footed users. And the wide toe-box is one more benefit that helps feet stay snug.
- The EVA midsole adds the high sturdiness
- Aggressive pattern lugs provide heightened traction for different terrains
- Wider toes supply comfort to wide-footed users too
- Great built-in arch support
- Sizing has already changed, so let check the brand’s measurement chart for proper sizing
9. Adidas Outdoor Terrex Swift R GTX
With this brand, buyers aren’t spoilt for choices when seeking funky color hiking shoes. There are several combinations to select. It is also adaptable and you can use it at the gym or when going hiking.
With the EVA midsole as well as grippy and rugged sole, it brings the best support and cushioning to users with fallen arches and flat feet.
This Adidas shoe also has special removable inserts that offer enhanced arch support. With those Adiprene-made inserts, your feet will not get too sweaty or hot. It is so comfortable that you can wear it every day whatever you’re doing.
- Has a reliable and rugged performance
- Features excellent durability and comfort
- Its waterproofing membrane works well
- Has superior grip ability on numerous off-road terrains under different conditions
- Not perfect for large toes or wide feet men
8. Salomon Multifunctional X Ultra Mid 2 GTX
This Salomon model is another great option for tackling the mountain. With weather-resistant leather and Gore-Tex materials, the cool-looking shoe is lightweight but still durable and strong.
Its rubber sole owns such a special EVA midsole construction, which helps to keep your feet stable and reduce all strains and stresses while walking.
Inside this shoe, there is also Ortholite material that brings excellent arch support to flat-footed hikers. That OrthoLite technology also creates a cushion and ensure a dry, healthy environment for both feet.
- Has athletic, sleek design details
- Creates massage feelings for every step throughout long hikes
- Thick rubber outsole offers the inside comfort
- The rubber toe protective cap and heel protection prevent pain on rocky scrambles
- A few users claim it might make feet a bit sweaty, which can be because of wearing wrong sock types or faulty stitching.
7. Merrell Moab Waterproof
Treat your flat feet now with this comfortable and waterproof pair of shoes by Merrell! It has every single component and feature which aids to the needs of a supportive hiking shoe.
For additional comfort, it has the unique Qform midsole, which provides ample cushioning for each gait cycle. The heel with air cushion will maintain stability when absorbing shock on different surfaces of the hiking trip.
There’s also a nylon shank that aids in medial stability as well as control overpronation concerns. What’s more, the technology of Merrell M-Select Dry will protect your feet from such external elements like moisture or heat.
- Has a great fit, super-reliable arch support, and comfort on trails
- Has remarkable traction on uneven, wet grounds.
- Features phenomenal versatility
- Offers outstanding quality for an affordable price
- Not highly waterproof
6. Merrell Chameleon 7 Stretch
This unit from Merrell becomes best-loved thanks to its Vibram outsole. The beefed-up toe box is also another welcomed change.
The breathable mesh liner of this version will make both feet comfortable and cool when soaking up the sun. Its rubber toe protective cap will keep your toes mild and pain-free while hiking. Plus, its Kinetic Fit advanced footbed helps to ward off pains and aches of your long adventure.
Inspired by the adaptability of chameleons, this shoe design also offers stability with no excess weight. The TC5+ lugs with FlexPlate™ technology supply better torsional rigidity to a great performance as well.
- Being lightweight for rock adventures
- Breathable, long-lasting uppers and EVA midsole
- The heel’s air cushion absorbs shock well
- Elastic lace locks and stretch collar gives a secure fit
- A few comments about the raised arch
5. Columbia Redmond Waterproof Low
Whether out in the moods or on the town, this Versatile Columbia hiking shoe will help you move in comfort. The breathability, lightness, and decent support of this stylish version never go unnoticed.
Its mesh, webbing, suede leather upper brings superior comfort. Plus, its Techlite midsole will deliver support and cushioning for whole day activities. The Omni-Grip rubber outsole will also aid in your stability on all terrain types.
The signature technology of Columbia is also what sets it apart and ensures high-quality prevention and protection. The waterproof exterior makes it ready to face any mountain range trails.
- Low-profile aids in better mobility and stability
- Traditional lace closure gives a perfect fit
- Padded collar and tongue for additional comfort
- Some cases of sore feet due to wearing the wrong size
4. Lowa Camino GTX
One more impressive model in our list is this Lowa hiking boot, which has a synthetic sole. It will help to finish long-distance trails across brutal terrains. Wearing it, backpackers and hikers will feel comfortable no matter the miles they hike.
Its Gore-Tex technology will bring a water-resistant experience. Also, it includes a pronation and supination system to eliminate over-supination and overpronation.
When going down steep slopes, the thinner shanks, lightweight design, and lacing which reaches to toes will offer free movement and help to reduce strain. Just pull those laces simply, and it will reduce pressure against both feet.
- Locking eyelets and x-lacing system for a custom fit
- Well-made and durable
- Perfect for long thru-hikes and treks along with midweight packs
- Gore-Tex breathable lining cuts down hot spots
- Not perfect for wider feet users
3. Hi-Tec Logan Waterproof
This Hi-Tec product is a perfect combination of fabric and leather. The ankle height boot owns waterproof mesh and suede uppers. It utilizes rubber MDT outsoles for your safety while moving and anti-sock Comfort Plus liners which are contoured.
Not only light but it’s also comfy to use even in cool weathers. Its large padded topline will cover, protect your ankle areas whenever you tie it and deliver a perfect snug fit. The heel and toe overlays are anti-abrasion, which allows you to hike without concerns.
With its nylon fork shank, EVA compression-molded midsole and cushioned footbed, you will get long-lasting high energy for your trek.
- Affordable and true-to-size
- Offers a comfy feel
- The excellent lightweight construction
- Dri-Tec breathable waterproof membrane prevents wet elements for comfortable, dry feet
- The break-in period needs to be one or two days
2. Vasque Breeze 2.0 Gore-Tex Waterproof
The Vasque brand is our plus favorite on this list. The nubuck leather model has a Vibram Contact sole. This amazing boot also strikes a good balance between breathable and waterproof, lightweight but durable.
Its air mesh upper is quite supple and even hugs users’ feet and ankles from the outset. The dual-density stock insole of this version is also among the best ones.
Thanks to the extended comfort Gore-Tex technology, this breathable product can offer the whole durability of such leather. It even has a rubber toe protective cap to prevent both feet from bruising.
- High support and comfort
- Waterproof and breathable
- Durable rubber heel and toe rand
- The exclusive outsole offers great grip
- Sizing may run a little narrow for some buyers
1. Dunham Cloud Mid-Cut Waterproof
If you want to challenge tricky terrains with no much fuss, don’t miss this robust Dunham footwear. It is quite comfortable, durable, waterproof, and will offer good value for your money.
Its multi-directional rubber Tru-Trak outsole and aggressive tread will bring you the maximum traction on uneven terrains.
Plus, the Nubuck leather tough design allows it to withstand all vigorous hikes. Its lace closure system is adjustable, which makes it easy to accommodate wider feet.
- Has strong laces, sturdy seams, and rubber toe guard
- Mid-cut collars for excellent ankle support
- Stability cradle gives optimum comfort
- Limited color options
Keen Targhee II
Adidas Outdoor Terrex Swift R GTX
1 lb 5 oz
Salomon Multifunctional X Ultra Mid 2 GTX
Merrell Moab Waterproof
1 lb 8 oz
Merrell Chameleon 7 Stretch
1 lb 13 oz
Columbia Redmond Waterproof Low
Lowa Camino GTX
Leather and synthetic
3 lbs 6.5 oz
Hi-Tec Logan Waterproof
Leather and Fabric
1 lb 3 oz
Vasque Breeze 2.0 Gore-Tex Waterproof
1 lb 9 oz
Dunham Cloud Mid-Cut Waterproof
Those are 10 best hiking shoes for flat feet men we would share with you. Don’t hesitate to spend your time consulting this post to pick up the best fit.
If you find the above information helpful, give it a like and share right now! Thank you!